Monday 16 June 2014

16th June Maria Braves Main Road Traffic for the First Time


Maria Wonders

What else she is Capable of!

 Maria writes:
Just back from my first proper cycle ON THE MAIN ROADS (GULP!).
My good friend Mary led the way. She is a cycling fiend, so I was in good hands.
Maria is lucky enough to live on a "green route"
   with Advanced Stop Lines and Cycle Lanes
most of the  way from Ballincollig to UCC.
We cycled from Ballincollig to UCC and it was really good.
 
It's quite safe and easy actually. I w...ill attempt to do this cycle route twice more during the week, by myself. I am quite proud of myself.
I never thought I'd feel so comfortable on the bike after just a few days- jeez I wonder what else I'm potentially capable of that I don't know about?-skiing, mountain climbing, white water rafting? who knows!!
Also I completely forgot to take a photo so instead here's a picture of the future me (lol)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment