Tuesday 17 June 2014

17th June Maria Climbs Every Mountain

Cycling is just

Part of my Routine now!


Maria writes:

Today I did some nice "getting from A to B" cycling.
I took a cycle to my friends house in the morning. It's up a hill and I was tempted to get off the bike but I persevered and finally arrived at my friend's house panting and sweating, but fee...ling gooood!!
From: http://cyclenewbie.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/cycling-uphill-burbage-road/
Of course that meant it was a blast coming home, racing down said hill...and ok... I'll admit it-singing too (oh yeah!) I felt like Maria Von Trapp (without kids in tow). After that I cycled to pick up my daughter and came home. 

Maria Von Trapp High On a Hill ......Leyo Leyo Lay!


 I enjoyed being on the roads today. I exercised my right to take 'central position' in the lanes if needed and I am getting more confident with the bike itself, using different gears and so forth. Today was my favourite day so far as I didn't feel I HAD to push myself to cycle, I simply used it in my daily activities. Very enjoyable.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment