Saturday 14 June 2014

13th June Andrea Impresses the Neighbours and Stresses out her Son!

Ballincollig Mums Go Mad for Bikes
Andrea writes:
What a great day to out for a bike ride. I really don't know why I have not got out and done this sooner. It was just so much fun! Thank you Operation Transportation! I am looking forward to having a lot more fun on my bike over the following days.

Thanks to the hard work and efforts of Sarah and the staff at the Bike Shed I get to enjoy this beautiful bike for the next week.
 My neighbours were wondering what was going on today as Maria and I raced up and down the street. Our official photographer managed to snap this in-between turns at the end of the street.
After seeing his mum on a bike for the first time ever and having a few near-misses he said he had to work off some of the tension... it was all to much! Not to worry, after my bike safety training tomorrow I will be much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment