Friday 13 June 2014

13th June Andrea Awaits her New Bike

SHHHH! Andrea's Son is in for a Surprise- but the bike is not for him!


From Andrea Minnie:

Well, its the eve before the big day...picking up my bike tomorrow from the Bike- Shed. I am as giddy as I was when I was 5 years old and I could see my bike underneath the Christmas tree!


This looks like the kind of excitement Andrea is talking about!


Hopefully Andrea takes  more benign attitude to her Bike-Shed Bike!
I hope the next week will be a "gentle" re-introduction to the joys of biking. I think Cork has become a much better place to cycle in recent years with the addition of new cycle lanes.

It will also be a huge surprise to my son who is a keen little cyclist, he will be so happy to go out and cycle with me, hopefully I can make this not just a practical way of getting about, but also a way of getting in some quality family activity time. Operation Transportation here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment