Monday 20 June 2016

19th June - Final Blog from a Smiley Shauna


Operation Transportation Final Day and Overall Experience 
Shauna writes..
Today I didn't get to go on out the bike for as long as I had hoped because the weather was really against me. It was very wet and windy. If I had owned wet gear I wouldn't have had any problems! So I only got to go out for a short time, just a quick cycle.


If I was to commit to taking up cycling in my everyday life I would have to purchase some wet gear and other essentials to make my life much easier and I noticed the Aldi were stocking some bike accessories this week to coincide with national bike week which is ideal for people on a budget!

Keep an eye on specials: www.aldi.ie

 

 


Final word from Shauna: At the start of bike week I was very apprehensive about the whole idea but as the week progressed I began to really enjoy it and started taking longer cycles everyday. Looking back I'm delighted I took part in bike week as it reminded me how much fun cycling can be, also it made me appreciate how much faster cycling can be as opposed to driving especially in the City. Overall I think this week has been a success for me personally as I got to see new places and navigate my way on some busy roads without having a major panic.


A very happy Shauna having taken part in Bike Week 2016!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment