Tuesday 17 June 2014

17th June Siobhan Soaks up the Sunlit Beauty of the World Before Work

 

Dust off your old bikes and

Get out there.. :)


Siobhan writes:

Tuesday 17th.. Day 4:
What a beautifulmorning, I got up at 8, had a light breakfast and hopped on my bike.

 Siobhan's bike waits outside to be taken on it's next adventure
 
I started cycling, wondering what roads I would take, so I went into Blarney and turned off for Waterloo, venturing along a road I have never been down before. It was beautiful, very quite, met hardly any cars, the river runs by the road, so the sounds of running water, as the sun is out is just beautiful.
 
 

 
See a road; Turn in and  discover dappled beauty
 
 
I managed to cycle 35km and would have loved to have kept going, but I had to be back for work..
It's amazing how fast the legs build up, on the bike, I struggled with 10km on Saturday and today I cycled 35km, feeling proud and energetic and enthusiastic. I'm really glad I've taken up this 10 day challenge, as I'm feeling the benefits already..
 
Anyone reading this, my advice is: dust off your old bikes and get out there..




From:


No comments:

Post a Comment