Monday 16 June 2014

16th June: Andrea Swaps the Sofa for the Saddle

Andrea and the President's Wives

Andrea Writes:

Today I broke with my lazy after dinner routine of "feet up and soapies on"; Instead I went for a bike ride.
Like Carla Bruni: Former Wife of French President Sarkosy,
Andrea normally likes to relax with her feet up watching some soap operas

It was just the best evening in Ballincollig for it. I set out to do my 10 minutes, and came home an hour and a half later! It is just so enjoyable to be able to get around quickly, feel the wind in my face and not worry about parking.

Like Jane Wyman: Former Wife of U.S. President Regan,
Andrea now likes to  unwind by feeling the wind on her face cycling
Now I will say I am a teensy bit "saddle sore", but I still had fun. I also put up my saddle a fair bit as suggested by Miro on Saturday's Cycle Safety training, and yes he was right, being so low on the saddle does not do you any favours. I felt much more balanced today and saved my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment