Thursday 12 June 2014

12th June Maria's Mission Statement

Maria on a Mission to

Achieve Cycling Awesomeness

 


From Maria Kalaitzake:

 "Hey everyone,

Well the last time I sat on a bike was more then 20 years ago so here's hoping I still know how to cycle (not even kidding!).
My aim is to become one of those people who effortlessly use their bikes to get from A to... B (school, shops, park...).
I've always looked at those people in admiration and with a bit of envy, so I've decided to finally bite the bullet and join Operation Transportation as my starting point.

I have to admit I live a relatively sedentary lifestyle so this is pretty exciting and challenging (read scary) for me.
 I really need some guidance about cycling in traffic as the thought of it scares the hell out me but other than that I am really looking forward to a week of fun, learning and ...getting a step closer to being the person I want to be (yay go me!!!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment