Monday 13 June 2016

12th June 2016 - Sight seeing in Scotland

Michael tours Edinburgh


Michael writes:

I went cycling around seeing all the lovely sights of Edinburgh today. The city is reminding me of how much I enjoy cycling. The weather was cloudy and rainy but the sights really made up for the bad weather. 

For all the info on cycling and walking in Edinburgh check this LINK


My favourite site in Edinburgh is the castle. I couldn't get my bike up the hill with all the tourists so I walked up with it and saw it as a good opportunity to get a photo with my bike and the castle in the background.

For all those historians out there follow HERE to discover all things interesting on Edinburgh castle!


Michael in front of Edinburgh Castle

There is a great buzz around the city with the Fringe festival coming up later in the summer. It really adds to the enjoyment of cycling in the city. I return to Ireland tomorrow to continue my cycling adventure. 


Planning a trip to Scotland? The Edinburgh Fringe Festival is an event not to be missed! For more info:Click here

Fringe Festival












No comments:

Post a Comment