Friday 17 June 2016

16th June - Michael makes the morning commute to work!

Operation Transportation Day 6

Michael writes...

Following my two long adventures on day 4 & 5, I decided to take it easy and only cycle to and from work as I felt I didn't have the energy to go any further and I didn't want to risk any injury due to fatigue.
 
Due to last nights burst of heavy rain there was still some surface water on the road this morning. This along with the busy morning traffic did not make my commute to work as easy as I would have liked. However, by just taking my time and not taking any unnecessary risks, I negotiated the route to work through the city centre with relative ease.
Bike and Mike with the feet up!!
 
RSA tips for CYCLE SAFETY
 
By the time it came to my commute home the surface water had subsided. By making the most of the cycle lanes I got home in what felt like no time and put my feet up to rest ahead of a few more days of cycling adventures.  
                   
                         
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Keep an eye on Michael both here and on:
Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment