Wednesday 15 June 2016

14th June - Busy is the new happy!

Shaunas Operation Transportation Day 4

Shauna writes:

Today was quite a busy day for me so I knew I wasn't going to get out on the bike for too long. But luckily cycling is a great way to squeeze some physical activity into your day. 

Why bike??

I set off just after work, like the previous night I started off by cycling down by The Marina, from here I continued along into Blackrock. 


Now at this point I had been planning on taking the same route back but I suddenly got brave and decided to return via the Blackrock road.


It was only 5.30pm so the road was still quite busy and it was a little scary at times with cars passing by me and the road being so narrow. 


However, I managed to get home in one piece and thanks to my spontaneous decision to return that way I feel as if I'm becoming slightly more confident cycling on the road!



Shaunas route

Check out these top tips on how to cycle safe when on roads:
Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment