Sunday 14 June 2015

13th and 14th of June 2015, Martins Voyage of Discovery Begins

 Seeing the World

from a Different Perspective...



Martin Writes:

Martin puts his
bike to the test
I totally enjoyed the Safe Cycle Training on Saturday; I'm not great with names but both instructors were excellent. It’s amazing how, when the basics are explained and demonstrated, it makes you feel more confident.
Chris, Marcia,Martin and Kathleen
learn the rudiment of Road Safety
on a bike from Miro and Darren
Afterwards, I cycled home via Fitzgerald Park. The park was a hype of activity with people walking, jogging, families on a day out, people reading. I intend to take more of Fitzgerald Park in, as part of another cycling day out.
 
From: taichicork.blogspot.com





From:
http://www.pedersenfocus.ie/#/mardyke-gardens-fitzgeralds-park-cork
 

 

 

 

 

 Sunday 14th June:
 
Houses on the road between Blarney and Clogheen
http://www.murraybrowne.ie/cork-residential/blarney-road-clogheen-cork-/1038/39.aspx

I headed off towards Clogheen and managed to get safely through a busy junction. This is a route I have travelled many times by car before, but it’s amazing how much more you see when cycling. I saw beautiful houses, views and landmarks that I never knew were there.
  
 
I am trying to plan a few new routes to take over the next few days and just checked the weather, all looks good up to Friday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment