Sunday 14 June 2015

14th June 2015, Eyeries serves as Aisling's Mecca


Sanctity in Motion



Aisling writes: 

Sunday cycles have become a religion for me


It's a way to connect with the beautiful Irish outdoors and worship all that it offers.

Eyeries Village
Today I set off on a cycle to the village of Eyeries for the birthday party of my good friend Dee's little boy Liam.
Thankfully another sunny day so not too cold whizzing along on my bike.




 Happy Birthday Liam!
 I was cycling against the wind to Eyeries so at the times the cycle was challenging. This is what is so exciting about every cycle.

You never know the difficulty beforehand but you can always guarantee that what follows the struggle of a long hill climb is a sweet descent downhill on the other side.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment