Wednesday 17 June 2015

17th June Allisons refills Clonakilty Shops with Freshly-Cycled Chococlate

Making Cake while the Sun Shines

Wednesday 17th -Allison Writes:


Today I fell in love with my Brompton all over again.  

I use my little fold-up for chocolate delivery rounds of the town and it has this amazing clip on front carrier, that makes this a piece of cake.  


How to unfold a Curled up Brompton from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding_bicycle 


So today's cycle was purely functional, I spent about an hour cycling to and fro, parking up, dropping off stock and running errands.  It was a stunning day in Clonakilty and it is meant to stay this way all week - yip!


Clonakilty viewed from the bike of a Chocolatier

Editor's Footnote:



When I first read Allison's text i thought she had a carrier on her bike that actually made a piece of cake! (Well she is an enterpreneurial chocolatier!) 

I had all sorts of Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang style inventions sprouting in my imagination...- like the sorts of contraptions depicted by Heath Robinson and his american counterpart: Rube Goldberg..
And then I inserted a strategic comma...
Afternoon tea and cake Heath Robinson style from:
http://www.chrisbeetles.com/publications/william-heath-robinson-1872-1944-2011.html

A Bicycle machine and other "inventions" from the notebooks of Rube Goldberg


No comments:

Post a Comment