Wednesday 17 June 2015

17th June 2015 - Aisling's Lunchtime Cycle in Fitzgerald's Park

Lunchtime fun in the sun...


Aisling writes:

Today I took part in the lunchtime cycle to Fitzgerald’s Park as part of Cork Bike Week.
The sun was shining as we left Cork City Hall.

Fitzgerald's Park
We cycled along  Anglesea Street, turned right onto Copley street, onto Georges quay, over the bridge, onto South Mall and Grand Parade and then left onto Washington street and straight to Fitzgerald’s Park. 



The park was alive with sounds of the live music and there was a sea of bikes as we entered the park. I grabbed my sandwich and joined my friends on the grass and soaked in the atmosphere.




www.disboards.com

I have to congratulate the organisers of this brilliant event. My one regret was that I didn’t take a half day from work so I could have stayed longer in the park.

    Check out some of Cork Bike Weeks
    other events this week - Click here


Some of Cork Bike Weeks Events to watch out for!

No comments:

Post a Comment