Sunday 16 June 2013

16th June The rain didn't stop Martha from getting on the bike

Cycle in the rain!!

According to Martha:

Just back from my cycle and it was great. No such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes. The peaked cap and water proof gloves are a must. The real unpleasantness on a rainy day is getting it in your eyes, and a cap solves all that.



This is why Martha embraces cycling through the puddles!



30 seconds to get out of raingear and into my slippers. My chin got wet, which is way less than when I run out of the car in the rain. A fearless attitude and good gear and when you are in the rain it is never as bad as it sounds or looks from inside. It was great fun cycling through puddles and not fearing car splashes. Ireland, I embrace you, in all you crazy weather moods!


No comments:

Post a Comment