Monday 17 June 2013

17th June Dan shows us his capabilities!

Dan shows us his bike, (and shares how well it can manage his inches up the inclines!)

According to Dan:

Can't find my pump. Have been asking a lot of my tyres to carry my ample frame. Went to Capwell Cycles, my local bike shop. They made sure I had enough air.
 
I was more encouraged that I managed the inclines on Southern Road and Old Blackrock Road with relative ease!

My trusty steed. A Raleigh Aveo

Dans bike the Raleigh Aveo!
 

Editor's Comment:

According to some cyclist forum's the Aveo is a trusty, comfortable commuter  bike.  
For advice on how to select the best bike for you check out this video playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIm-7S3zB7k&index=21&list=PLF1536CA35A876BE0 


Once you know the type of bike you need look p some videos more tailored to your needs.
If like me you  intend to cycle in all weather over rough, pot holed gravel roads this video may  prove particularly relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5y9LUDA3c
 

No comments:

Post a Comment