Friday 15 June 2012

15th of June Friday: Anna and Joe Aherne's Diary

Why Don't You Cycle Regularly Already?:

According to Anna:

'The reason I don't cycle more is either that I am just too lazy, I'm not organised or I cant find pump when I do decide to take the bike.....

The reason Joe does not cycle is that he works for himself and will often have to go to meetings, sometimes in Dublin, at short notice. He is hoping to get more organised and plan his week better, so he can cycle to work for bike week.

Overall, we would both like to cycle more. It is a great means of transport and we hope after this week we will get organised, pull the bikes out from the back of the shed and take to the road.


Why Take Part in Operation Transportation?:

According to Anna:

 'The reason I decided to take part in operation transportation is that I like cycling as a means of getting from a to b; It's less damaging to the environment than using my car and I just needed this push to practice what I preach.The reason Joe decided to take part is to keep fit and this is as good a time to start as any.

We would both like to cycle more. It is a great means of transport and we hope that after this week,  we will get organised, pull the bikes out from the back of the shed and take to the road.

 Extracts above are lifted from:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationTransportation#!/joe.annaaherne

No comments:

Post a Comment