Friday 15 June 2012

15th June 2012 Christine's Diary

Why Take Part in Operation Transportation?:

According to Christine:

'I've signed up for this because I know this will give me the motivation to get back on my bike. I would love to commit to cycling for at least 10 min each day during cycle week. If I report back on my progress, I know this will help me stick with it.

Cycling is such a lovely way to travel. It is a fabulous way to get around without the hassle of looking for parking and being stuck in traffic.

I would love to eventually cycle to work. If I got to this stage I would be very pleased with myself. There are a few hills on the way though. So I would need to get a bit fitter first.

Note also that
I've signed up for this for many reasons- including trying to raise money for the ISPCA. So if you want to sponsor me let me know!! You can also donate to the ISPCA here: http://www.ispca.ie/how_to_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment