Friday, 19 June 2015

19th June 2015, Allison shows how to install a Mini-Shop on a bike!

To Market, To Market,

On a Dutch Bike,

Home again to Roam again,

There's so much on to like!

Allison writes:

 
Allison rocks the look
 of  Irish Cailín Chic

Today I swapped my Brompton for my big (and heavy!) Dutch market bike.  

We have fixed it up with: 

  • a front rack, which I can bolt my chocolate bar stand onto,
  • a sturdy kick-stand and 
  • a back rack, onto which I fasten a basket of goodies. 
I load them all up and then I'm off, down the hill through town, to setup for market.  

We set this bike up about a year ago and it is so great not to have to mess about carrying tables down to the market. It even has a built in seat!    


image: smiley [3]
From : http://aragec.com/smiley.html




Later today I'm hoping to take a short cycle out to Ring to meet a friend and go see a dramatic play that's on.  




The Organic Arts Festival is on this weekend in Clon and I've got the whole weekend to enjoy it!



​
More soon!

 Allison
P.S. You can find my chocs at the English Market - The Chocolate Stall or Bradley's on North Main street.


http://www.clonakilty.ie
/category/bradleys
/
http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/
foodanddrink/features/raise-a-glass-to-craft-beer-285152.html


 

Editor's Footnote:



The Clonakilty Organic Arts Festival that Allison attended looks like one to mark in the annual calendar!
From: https://www.facebook.com/
clonartsfest/timeline
 In addition to the feast of ten x ten minute short plays that Allison attended, the festival included a classical Greek drama, recreated as an open-air musical comedy incorporating burlesque and carnival.
 
There was even a train from the Model village to take children to an enactment of The Three Little Pigs.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment